RICARDO TRENCHS MATAS in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, as well as with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as Responsible for the Treatment of the personal data provided, provides you with the following information:
1.- Responsible of treatment of data
- Responsible: RICARDO TRENCHS MATAS.– Hereinafter TRENCHS STUDIO-.
- NIF: 45478809N
- Registered office: C/ Mallorca 310, 5º 1º – 08037 Barcelona
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Treatment of data
Purpose of the treatment of data
The data will be processed for commercial management with the client, as well as to resolve the doubts or queries that the User makes through the contract email of the website.
The treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for the treatment or by a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party that require the protection of personal data do not prevail over said interests, as established in Art.6.f) RGPD.
The data will not be kept for a period longer than necessary for which they have been collected, unless there is a legal obligation.
They will not be communicated to other third parties, except due to a legal obligation or with the express consent of the interested party.
International data transfers
No International Transfers of data are made to third countries outside the European Union.
3.- Rights of the interested party
When your personal data is processed by the User, you will have the status of interested person under the RGPD and, as such, you have the following rights against the person responsible for the treatment:
Right of access
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if your personal data is being processed by them.
If your data is being processed, you can ask the person responsible for information about:
- the purpose of the processing of personal data;
- the categories of personal data that will be processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be communicated;
- the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to rectify or delete the personal data that concerns you, the right to limit the treatment by the person in charge or the right to object to said treatment;
- the existence of the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the origin of the data when the personal data has not been obtained from the person concerned;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with art. 22, par. 1 and 4 of the RGPD and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected effects of said treatment for the person concerned.
You have the right to request information on whether your personal data has been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request to be informed under article 46 of the RGPD regarding data transfer.
Right of rectification
If the personal data concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to rectify or complete them to the person responsible for the treatment. The person responsible for the treatment will carry out the rectification without delay.
Right to the limitation of treatment
The User may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data when any of the following conditions are met:
- If you challenge the accuracy of your personal data within a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the same;
- That the treatment is illegal and the User opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- That the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the User needs them to formulate, exercise or defend claims;
- If the User has opposed the treatment under art. 21, par. 1 of the RGPD, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over their own.
When the processing of personal data has been limited, with the exception of its conservation, said data may only be processed with your consent or to formulate, exercise or defend claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
If the treatment has been limited in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the person in charge before said limitation ends.
Right of erasure of data
You can request the data controller to immediately delete your personal data and they will be obligated to delete this data without delay when any of the following circumstances occurs:
- That the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- If the User revokes its consent, on which the data processing was based in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, sentence 1, letter a) or art. 9, par. 2, letter a) of the RGPD, and there is no other legal basis for the treatment.
- If the User objects in accordance with art. 21, par. 1 of the RGPD to the treatment and there are no compelling justified reasons for the treatment or you oppose the treatment under art. 21, par. 2 of the GDPR.
- That your personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- That the personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation established in the law of the European Union or in the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject to.
- That your personal data has been obtained in connection with the offer of the information society services offered in accordance with art. 8, par. 1 of the GDPR.
If the data controller has made your personal data public and is obligated to delete it under art. 17, par. 1 of the RGPD, will take the appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs to inform those responsible for processing personal data that the User, as an interested person, has requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or to copies or replicas of this personal data.
The right of deletion will not exist to the extent that the treatment is necessary
- to exercise freedom of speech and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation that requires the processing of data required by the legislation of the European Union or of the Member States to which the data controller is subject or to fulfill a task of public interest or to exercise the public power conferred on the responsible person;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, in accordance with art. 9, par. 2, letters h) and i) and art. 9, par. 3 of the GDPR.
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with art. 89, sec. 1 of the RGPD, to the extent that the law mentioned in section a) may make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this treatment, or
- to file, exercise or defend claims.
Right to information
If you have exercised your right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the treatment in front of the person in charge, this will be obligated to inform all the recipients to whom your personal data has been communicated about this rectification, deletion or limitation of the treatment, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The User has the right to be informed by the person in charge of who these recipients are.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, which you have provided to the person in charge, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit these data to another person in charge without the person in charge to whom you have provided them preventing it, when
- the treatment is based on a consent in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, sentence 1, letter a) of the RGPD or art. 9, par. 2, letter a) of the RGPD, or in a contract according to art. 6, par. 1, sentence 1, letter b) of the RGPD and
- the treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising this right, the User will also have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one data controller to another whenever is technically possible. The freedoms and rights of other people may not be adversely affected by this.
This right to data portability will not apply to any processing of personal data that is necessary to fulfill a task of public interest or to exercise the public power conferred on the person in charge.
Right of objection
The User has the right to object at any time, for reasons derived from their particular situation, to the fact that the personal data that concerns them be processed in accordance with the provisions of art. 6, par. 1, sentence 1, letters e) or f) of the RGPD; This will also apply to profiling based on these provisions.
The data controller will stop processing your personal data unless they can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for such processing that prevail over their interests, rights and freedoms or that the processing is intended to file, exercise or defend claims.
If the processing of your personal data takes place to carry out direct marketing actions, the User will have the right to object at any time to the processing of the data for the purpose of such advertising; this will also apply to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the treatment for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
The User has the option to exercise his/her right of opposition through automated procedures that use technical specifications in relation to the use of the information society services, regardless of the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / CE.
Right to revoke the declaration of consent regarding data protection
The User has the right to revoke his/her declaration of consent regarding data protection at any time. The revocation of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment that took place based on the consent given before its revocation.
Automated individual decisions, including the making of profiles
You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the making of profiles, that produces legal effects on the User or significantly affects him/her in a similar way. This will not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the User and the person responsible for the treatment;
- is authorized by the legislation of the European Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject to and when said legislation contains reasonable measures to safeguard their rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, or
- if it is based on your explicit consent.
However, these decisions will not be based on the special categories of personal data specified in art. 9, par. 1 of the RGPD, unless art. 9, par. 2, letters a) or b) of the RGPD and adequate measures have been taken to safeguard your rights and freedoms, as well as your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases mentioned under points 1 and 3, the data controller will adopt appropriate measures to safeguard their rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including, at least, the right to obtain the intervention of a person representing the person in charge, to express their point of view and to challenge the decision.
Right to file a claim with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the User will have the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if he considers that the treatment of the personal data concerning you violates the RGPD.
The supervisory authority to which the claim has been submitted will inform the claimant about the status and results of the claim, including the possibility of filing a judicial appeal in accordance with art. 78 of the GDPR.
4.- Where the Users can exercise their rights?
The Users may exercise their rights by sending a letter to C / Mallorca 310, 5º 1º – 08037 Barcelona or email email@example.com
5.- What security measures does the company have in place?
TRENCHS STUDIO informs that the processing of personal data is carried out at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection and the information society services.
TRENCHS STUDIO has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of the User’s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access in accordance with the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.