1. What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to access a certain website to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the options and habits of the user. On this website, the existing cookies are necessary for it to function well.
2. Which are the type of cookies that exist?
Cookies, depending on the time they remain activated, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
– Session cookies: The data collected and stored by these cookies is collected while the user browses the website, and is deleted when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that you want to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single session.
– Permanent cookies: Through these cookies, the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as own or third party:
– Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
-Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Regarding its purpose, cookies can be:
– Technical cookies: these cookies enable traffic control and data communication.
– Perzonalization cookies: These cookies allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.).
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of website users and allow the creation of a user profile.
– Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data for the management of advertising spaces
3. What type of cookies does the web use?
Nombre Domain Purpose Expiration
_ga trenchsstudio.com Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years
4. How to disable cookies in your browser?
Users can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
– Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
– Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
– Information about cookies for Opera.
– Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
– Information about cookies for Safari.